- On August 13, 2018
- scrum, timisoara, training, workshop
The Agile Scrum Foundations Workshop provides the knowledge needed to understand the Agile approach in general and the Scrum Framework in particular. The practical exercises offer hands-on experience of working in a Scrum team.
Practitioners looking to take their Scrum process to the next level will take away practical next steps and constructive approaches for improvement and acceleration.
Learning about common patterns, traps, and team dysfunctions allows both novice and experienced practitioners to identify, expose and avoid them.
- Understand the foundational elements of Scrum and how they come together
- Experience the process first-hand in a Scrum team
- Learn how to begin transforming your team and organization using Scrum
- Start improving your process iteratively
- Deliver more value with less effort
- Location: Timisoara
- Duration: 2 days, 11 and 12 September 2018, 9:30 – 17:30
- Participants: 12
- Language: Romanian
- Price: 350 euro + VAT per person, includes 2 coffee breaks and lunch
For over ten years, Cristian Boldisteanu brought together his technical expertise and leadership abilities to build a 30+ person agile web development outsourcing company.
He is now working as an agile trainer, consultant and coach to help individuals and teams improve their work, processes, and interactions.
He uses Solution-Focused Coaching to help professionals, teams, and organizations work more effectively by focusing on their resources and expertise.