Agile HR Workshop
- Are you looking for practical ways to transition to agile?
- Are you or your colleagues disillusioned with agile?
- Do you have “almost” agile teams in your organization?
- Wondering if and how an agile approach can help your organization, team or department?
For HR professionals
HR professionals play a key role in the adoption and facilitation of Agile in the organization. Increased awareness and interest in this aspect brings forth the opportunity to:
- Bring more value to the organization and its people
- Ensure a smoother transition process and sustained continuous improvement
- Open new and interesting avenues of working together
Can HR become Agile?
Take it to the next level by implementing Agile in your HR department and processes. If you are curious how this would fit in your day to day work, come and let’s explore this together.
For team leaders and managers
- How can we manage our teams without managing?
- What channels and tools do we have left once our teams transition to agile?
- How can we work with our teams and facilitate their process without sabotaging it?
The Agile HR Workshop provides an introduction to Agile, the Scrum Framework and takes us through the necessary steps for a successful agile adoption process.
We will focus on facilitation and guidance at the organizational, team and individual level from an HR and leadership perspective.
We will also discuss the ongoing process once the adoption process is complete, the implications, benefits and challenges it brings to the organization, processes and people going forward.
- Understand the values, principles and foundational elements of Agile and Scrum
- Learn how to promote and facilitate agile adoption for your team(s) and organization
- Clarify how we can sustain the agile process and not be limited by it
- Work together with your agile teams in a healthy way and avoid common pitfalls
- Identify practical next steps to introducing agile into your organization, teams and processes
- Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
- Participants: 6-12
- Language: Romanian or English
Location: Ambasada, Str. Anton Seiller 2, Timisoara Date: May 30, 2019, 9:30 - 17:30 Price: 150 euro + VAT per person, includes coffee break and lunch